Tuesday 23 September 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #1 Books on my Fall TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers share their top ten choices based on the topic that week! I have never done a meme before, and thought that this one would be cool to do.

Here are my choices:

1. Anna and The French Kiss (Anna and The French Kiss #1) by: Stephanie Perkins
2. Lola and The Boy Next Door (Anna and The French Kiss #2) by: Stephanie Perkins
3. Isla and The Happily Ever After (Anna and The French Kiss #3) by: Stephanie Perkins
4. Ruined (Ruined #1) By: Paula Morris
5. The Blood of Olympus (Heroes of Olympus #5) By: Rick Riordan
6. I'll Give You The Sun By: Jane Nelson
7. Anatomy of a Misfit By: Andrea Portes
8. Girl Online By: Zoe Sugg
9. Love and Other Foreign Words by: Erin McCahan
10. Hey! Let's Make a Band By: 5 Seconds of Summer

As the weather gets colder, there is nothing more comforting than curling up with a good book. Some of these books have already been released, and some are going to be released soon! Either way I'm excited to read all of them. The last book is actually not YA fiction, it is an autobiography by my favourite band that is coming soon. I decided to include it anyways, because I am really excited for it :).

What books are on your Fall To Be Read List?

Bye For Now!
Paperback Princess

2 comments:

  1. Anna and the French Kiss is on my regular TBR. I hope you enjoy the series! Hope you have a great fall!
    Here’s My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read it :) Thanks for reading!

      Delete