Monday 13 October 2014

Stacking The Shelves #1



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews to allow users to share what books they have added to their shelves that week!

Last week I went on a huge book-buying spree using a few gift cards I had lying around. I bought both paperback books and ebooks. Here's what I got:

Paperback:

I'll Give You the Sun by: Jandy Nelson


A book that I've been waiting to read ever since it got released!

Where She Went (If I Stay #2) by: Gayle Forman
I loved If I Stay so much, so I decided to read the second book. I'm almost finished, it is incredible!

The Scorch Trials (The Maze Runner #2)  by: James Dashner

I put off reading this book for so long, because I didn't really enjoy the first book, but I decided to give the series another try ;)




Ebooks:


The Blood of Olympus (Heroes of Olympus #5) by: Rick Riordan
I loved this series so much, I can't believe that this is the last we will see of Percy Jackson :(


Anna and The French Kiss Trilogy by: Stephanie Perkins


After hearing what everyone was saying about how good this series was, I'm finally going to read it.

I'm all set for fall reading!

Bye For Now!
Paperback Princess






No comments:

Post a Comment