Tuesday 28 October 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #4 Top Characters I Would Like To Be For Halloween

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish, to allow users to share their top choices of the week's category. This week is all about dressing up as book characters for Halloween!



Here are my choices:

1. Tris from Divergent. I like to think I could be a dauntless member, when in reality I'm more of Abnegation. So dressing up as a dauntless will do for now :)

2. Hermione from Harry Potter. I have wanted to be Hermione for YEARS. I finally got a gryffindor scarf, so next year for sure.

3. Katniss from The Hunger Games. She'd be amazing to dress up as, but sadly my hair at the moment is too short to braid. :(

4. Daisy from The Great Gatsby. I've always wanted to be a flapper. The 1920s style was so beautiful!

5. Annabeth from Percy Jackson. She's is by far, one of my favourite heroines. She's so sarcastic like me.

6. Isabelle from The Mortal Instruments. I wish I was shadowhunter material.

7. Lola from Lola and The Boy Next Door. Her style is so cool and unique!

8. Eleanor from Eleanor and Park. I love how she has her own different style, and doesn't care about anyone else.

9. Helen from Nobody's Princess. I read this book years ago, but I still love the ancient Greek style.

10. Draco from Harry Potter. Don't get me wrong, I love the gryffindor house with a passion, but it would be nice to change it up.

What Book character would you dress up as?

Bye for Now!
Paperback Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment