Tuesday 11 November 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #6 Characters That Need Their Own Book

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish where users share their top choices based on the topic of the week.


1. Ron Weasley from The Harry Potter series.
Ron was always in Harry's shadow, I would love to see what life was like for him being the sidekick.

2. Hermione Granger from The Harry Potter series.
Being the brains of the operation, I feel like it would be so cool to hear her strategies.

3.Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games series.
Peeta was such a kind person! I would love to hear his full thoughts on the games, Katniss and Gale.

4. Grover Underwood from The Percy Jackson series.
Grover was the funniest character! Reading his book would make me so happy.

5. Isaac from The Fault in Our Stars.
Isaac and Gus' friendship was so under-rated. I would love to hear Isaac's thoughts on Hazel and Gus.

6. Albus Potter from Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows.
I know. I know. Another Harry Potter character. But wouldn't it be so cool to hear from The Boy Who Lived's son?!

7. Will Cohen from Sacred.
Will's love towards Scarlett was undeniable. I think a book explaining his struggles with grief would be interesting.

8. Alex Sheathes from The Delirium series.
Alex did have a short story at the end of the series, however I would totally read a thicker book on his life after what happened in the last book. (don't want to reveal spoilers)

9. Juliet from Before I Fall
Juliet was my favourite character, for her bravery and strength. I would like to hear her picking up the pieces after Sam's sacrifice.

10. Uriah from The Divergent series.
Uriah was very much a minor character, but still by favourite from the series. I would love to hear about his life in dauntless, and interactions with Tris and Four.

What characters would you like to see have their own book?
Bye for Now!
 Emily- Paperback Princess
( thought I should probably share my name now)


No comments:

Post a Comment