Tuesday 18 November 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #7 Sequels That I Can't Wait To Get


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme from The Broke and The Bookish that allows users to share their top choices of the topic of the week!

I kind of cheated and all of these books have already been released, however I haven't ever gotten the chance to read them.

1. Gathering Blue by: Lois Lowry
I read The Giver years ago, so this sequel has always been on my mind. Especially after the cliffhanger ending.

2. Small Steps by: Louis Sachar
Holes was a hilarious and entertaining book. This sequel will probably be such a pick-me-up.

3. Pretties by: Scott Westerfeld
I LOVED the Uglies. It was such an interesting book. I really need to get the second one.

4. The Scorch Trials by: James Dashner
I did actually purchase this book a while back, but I put off reading it because I wasn't sure about reading it. I didn't love the first book at first, but after refreshing my memory and seeing the movie, I fell in love with the series. Now this sequel really interests me.

5. Splendor by: Elana K. Arnold
Sacred was a good book, not one of my favourites, however I am curious to see how everything plays out. I'm all for a happy ending. Splendor is also a book that I have already purchased.

6. Lost Cause by: John Wilson
This is the second book in the 7 series, a series of seven books each from a different Canadian author that all inter-connect. The first book was so adventurous and I highly recommend it.

7. The City of Sparks by: Jeanne Duprau
The City of Ember was so interesting. I need to read the second!

8. Isla and The Happily Ever After by: Stephanie Perkins ( #3)
I am actually still on the second book in this series, however I know that the third book will be great. Your probably wondering how I can love a book that I haven't even gotten to in a series, but I fell in love with Josh in the first book, and Isla seems so cute!

9. City of Lost Souls by: Cassandra Clare (#5)
I didn't really like the last book in this series, or just the series in general. However so many people have raved about this book, so I want to get back into the series.

10. Scarlet by: Marissa Meyer
Once again a series that I had started, didn't like, then went back to it and loved it. I really need to make up my mind with books.

Bye For Now!
Emily @ Paperback Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment